- The hacker news – news from IT security. Easy to read during daily lift to work.
- Bleeping computer – same like the webpage above.
- Security Now – Videocast/audiocast published every Tuesday focused on IT security trends. Sometimes it is little bit more chatty. I listen to it during “longer” car journeys. .
- Microsoft Channel9 – Microsoft’s video channel with lectures on various IT topics. My favourite speakers are Paula Januszkiewicz and Marcus Murray.
- Microsoft Ignite – recordings from Ignite conference. Plenty of videos from the best speakers.
- Microsoft Virtual Academy – free lectures from Microsoft.
- Ondřej Ševeček – czech IT administrator with deep knowledge about Active Directory internals.
This webpage is not so updated as things change rapidly and there is so much great materials on the internet. If I will find some new source worth mentioning, I will try to share it with you.